- Management support
- Technology selection
- Strategy design
- Research and feasibility
- Strategy plan writing, contributing or review
- Marketing plans
- Digital strategy formulation and implementation
- Communications plans
- Business requirements analysis
- RFA / Tender preparation and publication
- Draft and finalization of Contract / Supply or Service level agreement(s)
- Vendor selection process
- Contract negotiation process
- Program design and project kick start
- Executive steering committee
- Vendor contract and delivery management
- Transition management
- Skills transfer
- Talent development
- Post project review
Whilst most organizations retain some of these capabilities it is rare to find them all and to a sufficient level of capability to manage the rate at which technology is changing today.
Outsourcing this function to CyperSmart draws upon a pool of individuals who regularly research and participate in these projects with other customers forming a melting pot of know how for you to draw upon.
Simply put, its our business to know and we make it our business to know the answer or know the person that has the answer.
CyperSmart ‘s proprietary implementation framework is a comprehensive network of processes for projects of all sizes, comprising of “program containers” that use Prince2, Water fall and Agile principles to build your implementation framework for programs. These containers are structured to accommodate projects within projects as is the case in modern programs. In 2015 the framework and it’s processes were reassessed as compliant to BSB51413 as outlined by the Australian Government training initiative. It contains check lists, procedures, critical path maps, job descriptions sample agenda’s tutorials, vendor guidelines that have been proven in hundreds of projects of all sizes.